Friday 9 May 2014

Snail Trail

Hey pups! Back from our little A to Z vacation and back to our routine which as I said in the first post to Train Trek England will be pretty un-routiney. One of the things that made Dog the Dina more of a chore was the pressure of thinking I had to post everyday but that it not how I'm gonna do it on here. I'll try to post at least twice a week (not including Black and White Sunday and Wordless Wednesday) but we'll see.

As it's FitDog Friday we'd like to share with you today's hike. It was an afternoon one Mom took me on after she came home. We left at 16:20 and came home around 19:45 so it was a pretty long one. We didn't take many photos but here are the few we did take.




I don't know if you can read it but Mom and I thought it was really sweet. BTW it was by the stream pictured above.

We explored a new trail leading off from one of our most common destinations and Mom thought she vaguely remembered walking it before she got me. It was great and I'm really happy to officially announce I don't mind going into streams and lakes and other watery thingys. But I still hate baths!

It was an pawsome hike!

Licks and Wags,
Dina

FitDog Friday

3 comments:

  1. Hi It's nice to meet you, you are such a cute little dog, and I'm glad that you like to hike! Playing in a stream is so much more fun than a bath. That plaque is very sweet too. Thanks for joining FitDog Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hate baths too...don't blame you Dina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    What a beautiful area...and such a sweet plaque. Glad you showed it.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete