Sunday 29 December 2013

I Solemnly Resolve To Move My Mutt

Blog Hop Badge103_250

Hey pups! I am joining SlimDoggy's blog hop to write about my new years resolutions.



Today, as it is also  Monday Mischief blog hop I'd like to resolve:

  • To not chew any more slippers.
  • To not sneak out when the hoomoms don't realise the gate isn't shut properly.
  • To do as I am told.
  • To not beg at the table and try to melt people with my eyes.
  • To wait patiently and not be an attention seeker. (Mom made me write that one)

For mischief I think that is it -I really am a good dog!- but stayed tuned for more resolution throughout the week!

Licks and Wags,
Dina


Snoopy's Dog Blog

8 comments:

  1. Those sound like some pretty good resolutions (but also kind of sounds like your humans may have come up with them for you...sneaky humans!). ;)

    Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D You see right through our mask. Mine was to continue being an angel but Mom refused to type that so we had to reach a compromise!

      Delete
  2. Good Luck Dina, those sound like very positive resolutions to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JackCat here, I always like to put a resolution in that is really easy so I feel successful all the time, like your angel one. Mine would be to keep my tuxedo coat gorgeous even when I'm shedding and have to cough up lots of hairballs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep good luck Dina with those. I am not making any resolutions as I will only fall at the first hurdle LOL.
    Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh but attention seeking behavior can be so much fun :) Great resolutions! Best wishes for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL good resolutions all of them. Brown dawgs could use some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep those resolutions doggies! Woof woof!

    ReplyDelete