- The first and foremost is water. Or rather baths and the pool- every other form of water I am happy with. It is a big bonus if it is smelly water as I get the smelly on me too! Somehow, Mom doesn't see it that way...
- My other major one is the vacuum cleaner/hoover/whatever else you want to call it. We have a big yellow, noisy and generally horrible one that scares me pretty bad- I run either upstairs or downstairs from it depending on where it is.
- I'm going to class these two under the same category: cleaning sticks. Mops and brushes move pretty fast and let's face it...I'm a terrier. Naturally, I want to give chase but if they move a millimetre towards me I'm gone a mile.
- People on walks. I don't mean people we walk past or people that walk past us. It is just the people that approach to stroke me that I don't like. I give them a sniff and back away- sometimes I will even throw in a bark!
- When people iron clothes in my house it is never done in silence- I have something against the ironing board that nobuddy understands. If someone is putting it out or closing it up I will bark. Maybe it's the noise or the movement, none of the family know.
- Some noises, especially deep ones or if someone has a tube to their mouth I flee. It just creeps me out, OK?
Licks and Wags,