Monday 17 June 2013

Geocaching Mischief

Hey pups! We went geocaching again yesterday, finding our 4th ever cache (impressive, I know!). This what we meant to do on the Puppia breaking in walk but we didn't manage to.

Profile

Urban Landscape

New Header

My cute little mug!

Bird's Eye View

Found it

Clever hiding spot, eh?

Neat!

As usual I had other things to do!



I am thinking of adding a scheduled Geocaching day to this blog, so I am motivated to get a more impressive number that 4, what do you pups think?

Licks and Wags,
Dina

Snoopy's Dog Blog





8 comments:

  1. Too fun! It sounds like a great idea to make a regular post -- it's always good to have plenty of motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree a fun post, great walk and motivation. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so cool. I can't believe you found the treasure. It's so small! I'd love to go on a geocaching adventure with Beamer, but have no idea how to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the information you need to start is on www.geocaching.com Have a hunt around and get stuck in, it really is fun!

      Delete
  4. Wow, we are very impressed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really does look like fun. Wonder if Geocaching could e combined with K9 nose work somehow, so you have another tool at your disposal besides a GPS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I like the idea of adding a day. Will you create your own canisters? Something unique to you?

    ReplyDelete