Wednesday 8 May 2013

Dog Wit 2

Hey pups! Mom and I have been having another look through the Dog Wit book we have mentioned before so I thought I would share some of my favourites.



Dogs act exactly the
way we would act if
we had no shame
Cynthia Heimel

***
Dogs are animals that poop
in public and you're supposed 
to pick it up...Who's the real 
master in this relationship?
Anthony Griffin

***
A dog is not almost-human
and I know of no greater
insult to the canine race than
to describe it as such.
John Holmes

***
Old age means
relising you will
never own all the 
dogs you wanted to.
Joe Gores

***
The more I see of man,
the better I like dogs.
Madame Roland

Licks and Wags,
Dina

3 comments:

  1. All are great sayings!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we loved them all, the old age one is so true and so sad, cos my mom is old and she wants more pugs....and we sure wouldn't want to be human cos we never ever hurt people on purpose.
    have a great thursday
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poop one...;)
    Thanks for joining our Hop!

    ReplyDelete